Friday, August 26, 2005

I don't know how to close my eyes. I am not responsible for my inaction.

I'm still not very well and have decided that no ordinary cold could do this to me so I must be suffering from avian influenza. No ordinary bug for me.
Anyway spent the morning in bed then pottered about for the afternoon trying to keep away from the baby.

Only thing I seen of interest is feedback on the Iraq Constitution. Which I don't feel like talking about at the moment. The kid being stupid with the BB gun in Knutsford and this about lack of responsibility for your own actions which I had to smile about.
Seems that this woman watched a beheading video and then complained about it to the police.

Now, I don't know about you but if I don't want to watch anything I won't watch. I watched one of those videos myself and I won't be watching any more. It made me very uneasy. But at the same time if someone said they were going to show one and I watched I couldn't really complain about it. Or maybe I could. It doesn't say if she got compensation for distress. Yet another one not taking responsibility for her actions. Or, inaction in this case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home