Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Technological advances.

It's amazing what we can do nowadays. Read here about a skyscraper proposed for Dubai that has each floor able to rotate so that it will have a different look every day. There are plans to build another in Moscow.

Cool or what although I wonder how people will feel in a corner office. Obviously it will make the view interesting although I wonder it will induce motion sickness even though it won't be moving very fast. Between 1 to 3 hours for a complete rotation of each floor.

Won't be a problem for me though. Cheapest apartment is $3.7M with the best ones going for $36M. That is a hell of a price difference.

6 Comments:

At 9:14 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:37 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I looked at your ice hotel. I thought it was an advert for Iceland or something. It was not an Uber post.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Again - why would you wish to scrape skies? :)

 
At 10:50 am, Blogger Bag said...

James, Although undocumented they scrape the skies to remove CO2 and help the planet.
Once we can build them high enough they can vent the CO2 directly into space.
Also at that height the wind turbines will be running more effectivly.
All in all, skyscrapers are a godsend to global warming alarmists.

(On the other hand none of this may be true. It's just gossip)

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger Ruthie said...

Oh my gosh... that is so cool.. although I could never afford even a closet in the cheapest apartment!

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Your closet wouldnt have the good views though so you might be better somewhere else. I'm saving up. Only another 1000 years to go and I'll have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home