Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Lionheart saga. The empire strikes back.

I've been reading upon the famous Lionheart and one thing puzzles me.

Why is he being arrested 'on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred?

Surely they can kind of look at his stuff and decide if he is to be charged based on the evidence available and then arrest him for stirring up racial hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986, or not, as the case may be.

Is this just a way for them to get his DNA and everything into our KGB style DB regardless of any crime?

Anyway I hope he does sue for asylum in the US that would certainly make interesting reading particularly as many US people I speak to think that the way the UK is he would win.

Only now, looking at the people claiming asylum here do I suddenly see an actual use for an asylum policy. US here I come. Only think though knowing my luck I'll be at the back of a very long queue of UK bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home