Monday, January 07, 2008

OK then Gordo. We will. Set the date.

Well it appears that Gordo is asking us to judge him on the year ahead not on the past. Read here.

I'm sure everyone would like that. Mr Criminal says 'Please ignore my thefts, vandalism and assaults over the last 10 years but watch how good I am in the next year. Judge me then.'. Yeah right.

However, I am a kind and forgiving man, *cough*, let us give Gordo this chance for the next year.

But in return he can set the date for the next election then. Pref before the approval of the constitution and sentencingjudging can be carried out then. If this year is going to be as good as you say then what is the risk?

Go on then Gordo put your money where your mouth is. We will do our bit. You do yours.

3 Comments:

At 1:32 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Bastard.

Not you Bag - Broony.

 
At 2:12 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I'm glad you added the last bit.

Yes, like many politicians before him he has brought this country to ruin. He may of course be the one who actually takes it over the edge.

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Apocalypse now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home