Sunday, January 06, 2008

Human nature. You can't beat it.

Seems like BlogPower has hit the rocks and is sinking fast.

Read here about how this great idea seems to have turned into a political football.

It was, and still is, a good idea but just goes to show how different personalities can screw up anything.

The UN in a nutshell. Good ideas, started with the best intentions but screwed up by the individual members.

Still, it introduced me to some good blogs and I wish James all the best in his next venture. Good luck to BlogPower also. It's going to need it.

5 Comments:

At 12:18 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

There is now a loose conglomeration called Martin Scriblerus and it's slowly building.

 
At 3:21 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I read the article on your blog James. I shall watch with interest.

 
At 3:50 pm, Blogger Tom Paine said...

Blogpower will be fine. Thanks for worrying!

 
At 7:41 pm, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

What Tom said.

Happy New Year Bag. Hopefully Blogpower will not be profiled in one of the member blogs during 2008.

 
At 7:51 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Tom, Colin, Glad to hear it. It looks like a car wreck from here. Although I do personally hope it stays together despite this.

I had noticed that neither of you had mentioned it and wondered about that.

Never the less. I look forward to it setling down.

Happy New Year Colin. I have been reading with interest Oz's entry into the nanny society. Still think it is worth moving to Oz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home