Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Stating the bleeding obvious. Again!

Yet again we have a think tank which comes out with the bleeding obvious as a conclusion for many, many expensive hours of, err, thinking. how do these people get these jobs? I should set up a think tank myself, how do I go about getting Government funding?

Anyway, now we have a statement that says that the PC culture we have is damaging society. They then go on to give two examples where the PC culture has harmed society. There was even a comment that the comments made here were 'inflammatory'. You have got to laugh.

Nowhere did I find it mentioned that the common person such as myself now sees real discrimination trivialised by all this PC thinking and when we eventually snap back the other way the gains made in real discrimination will be lost in the attempt to return to common sense.

But, who cares, I'm in the minority anyway being working, white, male and heterosexual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home