Sunday, January 01, 2006

Just to keep up my support on this moral issue.

I don't really like repeating what I read about on other blogs. I'll comment on something that I feel needs commenting about even if it has been mentioned but the continued echoing of someone's words no matter how meaningful they are is something I want to avoid.

Never the less. In the spirit of the round robin regarding the rendition and torture of suspects I feel I should contribute in the publication of the message. Although I have already commented on the lack of morals in our leaders on this as well as Craig Murray's letters I am quite happy to point to other blogs most with quite interesting and coherent comments on the issue as my vote of support. Now it appears it is in the mainstream media things should start getting a bit warm in Downing Street. Just the thing for bringing Bliar back from sunny climes. Hopefully in a bad, stress inducing mood.

Sites on the issue.
Blairwatch
Craig Murray

Text of Michael Wood's Memo. (JPG of the Wood Memo.)
Text of Craig Murray's Memos. (PDF of Memos.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home