Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh! This will work.

Reading this new proposal about the social services KGB which we call the CSA.

It seems that as an urgent review because the CSA is so inefficient and not performing they now want to tag fathers that don't pay. That, I am sure, will make the CSA so much more efficient and, unsurprisingly enough, will probably result in an increase in CSA staff to administer.

Additionally, it will make criminals of people who have committed no crime. Unlike real criminals who don't get any punishment.

Couple this with the driving license confiscation and we are punishing fathers who don't make their CSA payments worse than we do with criminals. I don't fit in this category any more but if I did I think I would be rethinking my strategy for life in this country. You clearly can't get on with a life whilst you are an absent parent in this country. From what I can gather the US is even worse.

Who is it that thinks up these ideas? Why do we find so many who's ideas are listened to have no common sense?

I don't know what the real answer is I'm just certain that we have not found it and the proposals we are seeing show that the politicians don't know either and are just floundering around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home