Thursday, January 17, 2008

I don't like the look of this.

This clampdown on internet extremism has been on the cards for a while now but it looks like it has taken a big step forward with this announcement. Read here about the government outlining plans to target websites promoting extremism.

For some reason I see blogs who repeatably say 'Come the glorious day' and talk about justice and hemp in the same sentence will somehow be caught up in these rules.

Perhaps I need to contact James and make plans for my escape to a freer country. In a few years we will be bottom of the pile and will be looking at Zimbabwe with envy. OK. Maybe not but it's the same style of power hungry corrupt leaders that get us into this mess.

I plead again for the US to invade. Put democracy in place and it's be easy. There are more tax inspectors than soldiers here. Please!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I could have said Tom as well as he is in Russia too.

It was the location I was aiming for not the person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home