Thursday, August 09, 2007

This sounds interesting.

Well it seems that things are hotting up over at Miss Smacks. She is calling for girls to send it piccys of their boobs for a guess who competition. Read here.

Anyone who wants to enter but is too embarrassed can send them to me and I'll give a independent appraisal. Honest. It's the least I can do.

Now if anyone wants to send a picture and you have a problem taking a decent photo then give me a call. Providing you don't live too far away of course. If you live in the US my pal Lord Nazh will do the honours, Russia can be James, Tom's wife might not let him, and if Jockos wife will let him he can do it in Oz. lol :) That's most of the planet covered except for Asia. Mmmm. There are a few hotties there but one can only do so much.

Miss Smack will probably kick my head in for jumping on the back of her post but she lives in Oz so I feel safe at the moment plus in my defence I'm just trying to help a fellow blogger. Nothing selfish at all. :)

3 Comments:

At 12:17 am, Blogger Lord Nazh said...

Where do I sign up??

 
At 2:16 pm, Blogger Ms Smack said...

I absolutely appreciate your good word helping the cause of releasing such lovely feminine curves for the blogging community to enjoy.

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger Bag said...

WhooHoo. That sounds like I'm not even in trouble. That makes a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home