Friday, May 18, 2007

Local Election Turnout.

Local Rag came through today. It has the election results and an analysis. It seems some of the other wards had additional boxes. One guy who was kicked out of office says it was due to the War. He said 'It was unfair because I'm only a local councillor'. I think he meant 'was'. I was nearly in tears but managed to hold on. Anyway that ward must have had a box that said 'Tory but I would have voted Labour if it was not for the War' Strange it was missing off ours. Seems it was nothing to do with their policies. That's OK then.

Anyway it seems that across the wards turnout was 30.33% with the lowest ward being 22.5% and the highest 47% both in predominantly Labour areas although both remained Labour. I did wonder what the turnout was.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Cutting edge stuff, Bag, cutting edge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home