Sunday, May 13, 2007

A serious blow. I don't think so.

It seems that the Taliban Commander in Afghanistan is dead. Read here. Another one bites the dust.

The part I find interesting is that 'the insurgency has received a serious blow'. How does that work then? He will be replaced now. How do they pick these guys anyway? He will simply be replaced with the next down homicidal maniac. 'Lunatics and homicidal maniacs. This is you new leader' Oh joy. Another high up we will never see. It can't be worse losing a commander that is rarely, if ever, seen when you are losing family members right next to you.

It's a political coup. And only of benefit to the people back home in the invading countries.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

I'm a homicidal maniac with fresh fruit - do I count?

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I understand the Taliban are against gays as well so give it a go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home