Friday, December 15, 2006

Trust us.

I can't tell you what it is but we can assure you there is a threat.

You can justify anything in modern Britain with those words. Even end investigations into criminal misconduct. Read here.

I must admit I thought they would block or stall this investigation. I just didn't see the terror link though although it does seem to be the favourite weapon at the moment. I wonder if they will try this on the loans for peerages investigation.

Of course it is true there is a threat. The government is terrified the Saudi's would take all their money out of the UK and cancel their UK orders.

However one thing is certain a lot of people in the UK don't seem to trust them any more. The worst bit is they are dragging down the Police and the Security services with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home