Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An interesting time ahead.

Couple of weeks ago I came to order a few copies of XP, Office, etc. Big problem seems I can't have the 2003 versions of any of them because they only sell Vista and the 2007 versions. So I was forced to buy them and it cost me, sorry, the customer, a extra few K. Then I forgot about them. I don't need them until January.

Just tidying up because I'm on leave soon till after Xmas and lookie what I found while tidying up. Office 2007, Visio 2007 and whoopie doodah Vista. Mmmmm. I'm going to install on the T60 I have here and see what it looks like.

I'm looking forward to it but I know it's going to grind my system to a halt and eat up half my hard drive. The wonders and woes of being at the bleeding edge of technology.

Fingers crossed the T60s can handle it. I've ordered a bunch of them also.

Onwards and upwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home