Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A spoon full of medicine.

My daughters cat was limping a few days ago but was OK the next day so I didn't think anything of it. She started limping again and I couldn't see anything wrong so we took her to the vet. Apparently she has been in a fight and had been bitten on her front leg. It had gone septic or something. She got two injections and then I was sent on my way with instructions. It cost me £35. I did get some small pills though.

However, I hope that the full course is not necessary as I found that she was spitting them out when I tried them in her food. So we then tried to feed her via hand with little joy. Finally we ended up holding her down and force feeding. I've the scratches to prove it. Now she makes a run for it and is nowhere to be found when it comes time for her treatment. So the schedule is all over the place.

Good news she is a lot better now. No swelling and no limp. My scratches are still healing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home