Thursday, December 07, 2006

Is it me?

I seem to be reading so many things now that are winding me up that I'm going to end up blowing a blood vessel or something.

More taxes.
Even more taxes under a disguise.
Even more taxes under a banner of fixing something that ain't broke.
Restrictions on what I can do.
Restrictions on what I can buy.
Restrictions on what I can think.
Politicians lying and getting away with it.
Politicians failing in their jobs and getting rewarded for it.
The death of democracy in our country.
The trough we are filling being topped up with extra money.

I'm in a stressful job and I pay my contribution to society, I don't generate much CO2 unless it's after a particular meal and I've never harmed anyone at all. What have I done to deserve this?

Is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home