Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Losing four elections in a row. Are they trying for a new record?

I have gone on with the clone since his hatching and first outing where it was apparent that he was just another useless political tosser.

I genuinely thought that the party was going to ditch him nearer the time and put in a clone of Maggie or something. As cloning seems to be getting better now. I understand that there is difficulty with memories but not needing any knowledge or even logic to become a politician then it's not really an issue. Anyway, nearer the election they would announce all these new policies which had been clearly thought out and actually sounded like they were going to work.

So much for my thought. After this article on how they are going to get policy advice from Polly Toynbee I just don't see how this can be. How the hell can they go down a path like this and expect that it leads them to a different destination than our current government? If this is not violently rejected by the clone then we must believe it is true. I've never commented on Polly because I can't even read her drivel nor would I give it the time that DK and Mr E do. But this is too much. I had to say something.

So much for Democracy. It is clearly dead, we are exporting an invalid system, and it has no chance of being replaced while the two main parties are practically indistinguishable. They should save themselves a fortune by merging their parties and getting rid of half of the slackers. Seeing as they are all slackers it gives them a lot of scope about who to get rid of.

In the meantime when is the UKIP going to sort out it's name and deal with the issue that it is seen as a one issue platform? Nigel. Are you working on something? Hello, anyone there? I'm sure that there are more like me. I don't want to vote for BNP but I will.

4 Comments:

At 8:36 pm, Blogger Jens Winton said...

We are not a single issue party. Why not visit our site and see our policies on flat taxes, school selection and zero net immigration? It's at www.ukip.org. We want 100% democracy to be returned to the UK. British laws passed by British politicians in a British Parliament.

 
At 1:09 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Thanks for the comment. I already know you are not a single issue party. DK keeps on telling us for one thing and is selling the party on his blog. I've visited the UKIP site and read quite a few of the proposals. They all look good and most are miles better than anything else I have heard. Although not seen anything about repealing Blairs millions of new laws yet.

My point however, was that with the name UKIP everyone I talk to equates the party with simply being anti-EU and having no real policies. It's a perception you need to overcome as a party and I'm not the only one who sees this as your main issue.

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Anomaly UK said...

Bag - thanks for the comment on the voting/free will article. I tend to agree with you about the practical question of predicting how people will vote - see this from September

 
At 3:27 pm, Blogger Jens Winton said...

Well, we have to just keep hammering home that we are offering other policies and have faith that we can only reap what we sow. There is no other way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home