Friday, March 31, 2006

Our key witness. A clearly reliable source.

Seems this case is a little bit more interesting than I thought previously. It now seems our key witness is facing 70 years and is hoping to cut a deal. mmmm. Even with a deal I doubt he would make much of a dent on 70 years. OK he gets out 10 years after he died rather than 30. Makes no sense to me.

Meanwhile the case continues. Read more here. I hope they really have more evidence than this. The case seems to be;

'Mr Khyam, Mr Garcia and Mr Hussain each deny possessing ammonium nitrate fertiliser - a chemical that can be used in bomb-making.' a chemical that can be used in gardening.
'Mr Khyam and Shujah Mahmood deny possessing aluminium powder, also used in bomb-making.' also used in car body filling.

Is it just me that is concerned about this? Soon it will be;

'Mr Bag denied possessing a pair pliers and a roll of wire - Tools that are used in bombmaking.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home