Saturday, March 25, 2006
The inarticulate rants of a paranoid who has looked around after the birth of his granddaughter and does not like what he sees.
- Name: Bag
- Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
I'm a divorced guy with two grown up kids. One has a child of her own so I'm a granddad. Makes me sound old which is right. We live in the NW of England and I'm a manager in a computer consultancy and tend to get involved in fixing things. I enjoy my job which seems to be unusual in this day and age even with the Dilbert type things that drive me loopy.
- Kids, the scourge of our society.
- What a day....
- Kind of Ironic.
- Half way is not good enough.
- This could be a good idea for funding political pa...
- B'Stard is back.
- I must be stupid. The police amalgamation does no...
- Blight of knives. Knives are so bad.
- Transport Policy. What a joke.
- A new way of thinking is required for the threats ...
You might not like what you read here but it is the way I see it.
As you have probably worked out I have an opinion on everything. I'm happy to discuss any subject with anyone and it's not unknown for me to change my views with a new viewpoint or a few well thought out arguments.
Leave a comment if you want to contribute. You never know you might make me change my opinion.
If this is at the top of the page then please start a 'Release Bag Campaign'. I'll be on the list of detainees somewhere.