Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The UK is a world leader again.

Pity it is not in something good. Read this article on our DNA DB growth.

It seems we have more and more of our citizens under surveillance than anyone else and it is getting worse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The old Soviet Empire did not have the technology to efficiently oppress their people. We have and, boy, are we finding out what a difference it makes.

I'll feel a lot safer when I have to swipe my ID card to get out the door and then at every lamp post I pass until I get in the car and swipe in where I can drive, being tracked all the way, to my destination before I start to swipe in again. Nothing will go wrong then. I trust my Government. Repeat. Nothing will go wrong. I trust my Government. Wait a minute.... No I don't.

Soon the only people we will fear is our own Government and it's for your own good mentality. I'm getting a bit twitchy now.

'Last century over 170 million people were murdered by their own governments, and your government doesn't want you to have a gun. Doesn't that bother you just a little?' Political Quote from here. Don't know where they got 170M from because it sounds low to me when you consider everything that happened then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home