Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh dear. I need to reconsider a few things.

Just as a bit of fun I went around just reading some blogs and looking at some of the festive items on the web.

One item was Dante's Inferno Test which can be found here.

I clearly have a long way to go as you can see below.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

I also had a go at the Seven Deadly Sins Test. It being Christmas time and all I was expecting Gluttony but it appears that Sloth is my sin. Take the Test here.


Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Very High
Envy:Very Low
Lust:High
Pride:Medium

I'm clearly needing a good talking to to get myself in order or I need to get asbestos underpants. If I can be bothered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home