Monday, December 26, 2005

Forecast of quiet day with more relaxing days ahead.

Well just had my first five minutes since I went to bed early yesterday morning. Between Christmas itself and all the associated merriment, which mainly means food and drink, I have been pottering about all day either feeding my face, giving the kids a lift, playing with the baby or building things bought for Christmas.

Today we were all too full to do much eating so it's mainly been spent building more things or playing games. Computer and board games. Just got my ass whupped at Warhammer 40K. My Necrons were blown out of existence by my sons Black Templar army which he built yesterday. He still has to paint them and I'm starting that tomorrow by spraying the undercoat for him weather permitting.

I'm still off for another week so I'm intending to catch up on finishing off the little chores I have outstanding in the games room. I've promised to build him a tabletop area and some other bits of scenery and terrain for playing with. We have all the bits but I've not put them together yet. Now is the time to start.

Not done any browsing or anything, bar this, computer related since Christmas Eve. I'm getting slight withdrawal symptoms. Curiosity is building but I'll leave that till after my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home