Thursday, September 08, 2005

Gullible public.

Totally worn out today. I had to be up early as I've been to visit my mate in the nick. Amazingly enough not a lot has changed since my last visit. Only thing was I could tell him about my granddaughter which, to be honest, is not all that exciting as something to keep the conversation going.

Only thing I noticed today was in the local rag. A letter from an irate reader. Remember the van that got blown up. Well, some guy wrote and said it was all his own fault for parking his van and leaving it unattended whilst we were in the midst of a terror threat. He backed the action 100% and said the guy should not get compensation. What kind of country are we living in when ordinary people are so gullible? Published his name and address though. Maybe a phone call to the local Gestapo to report him for wiring his own lights or something will make him have a rethink. Dawn raid, he doesn't sound Muslim, and dragged off for the day. Only problem is though, his name looks familiar.

Anyway I'm off to bed to watch a DVD and get an early night. I'll browse the web tomorrow for some news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home