Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me.

It seems that I have been doing this Blog for three years now. I have made 1737 posts, including this one, and have a very small but loyal set of readers. I thank you all, next time you are in the area call in for a drink. Sadly I have no idea how many hits, misses or whatever I have because I don't record it. i did think about it once but as it was not part of blogger and just needed a tick in a box I just couldn't be bothered. I'm doing this for my sanity not for fame and glory.

Bit busy in RL now so I'll do some real posting soon. There is just so much to write about in the UK but there is just not enough time.

Anyway, off for some drinkies to celebrate still being sane and not shot by plod yet in the UK.

11 Comments:

At 12:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Bag.

 
At 12:50 am, Blogger Bag said...

Thank you Anon. Help yourself to some cake while it lasts.

 
At 3:12 am, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

Happy Blog Birthday. I am coming up to three years too and have about the same number of posts (so na na na na).

Blogging is just like a twelve step programme. One day at a time.

 
At 4:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bag! If you still have more subjects than time after 3 years, you are a blogger with a future.

 
At 7:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done and keep up the good work.

 
At 10:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many happy blog returns, Bag.

Not sure where you live - I suspect somewhere in Macc/Wilmslow/Cheadle area. I spend most term time Saturdays in Macc whilst junior attends music lessons. We should meet up at a coffee shop sometime.

 
At 9:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon- Who ate all the cake?

 
At 10:29 am, Blogger James Higham said...

My blog birthday too.

 
At 12:42 am, Blogger Bag said...

Colin, I love a bit of competition but don't try and hog my limelight.

Tom, There are more things to blog about now than there is when I started.

John, I'll try.

Henry, I'll Email you sometime. I'm a bit further away than you think.

Anon, You never have cake left when kids are around.

James, Congratulations but don't try and hog the limelight either,

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger Mark said...

A bit late here, but belated birthday wishes.

 
At 1:24 pm, Blogger Bag said...

It's never too late for birthday wishes... and cake...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home