Monday, July 21, 2008

More people will die because of this.

It seems Mugabe is feeling the pressure. Someone, not Gordo, has told him to make some concessions and he is signing a deal on a framework. Read here.

A deal on a framework. Wow! What a concession. It must have taken hundreds of man hours of tough negotiations for that.

So that will delay to all the sanctions and talks for a while and in the meantime life in Zimbabwe will continue as normal. A very short run into a hell hole. Eventually nothing will have changed and it'll be back on the agenda but at the moment everyone will be smiles and pats on the back.

3 Comments:

At 9:09 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Yes Bag - that is the main fear now.

 
At 3:10 am, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

Dear Mr Bag

I write on behalf of the Government of Zimbabwe, to come and spend some time in my palace in Harare. I believe that you will see that things are not so bad.

I have made similar invitations to other wrong thinking bloggers like you. Please arrange to purchase a one way ticket. We will take care of the return trip.

Best Regards

His Excellency President for Life You Are Not Getting Me and my Wife Out of Here That Easily

Robert Mugabe

 
At 12:52 am, Blogger Bag said...

Cool. I'll just get my passport out and check the flights. Can you confirm you will have someone pick me up at the airport. btw Do I need to bring anything with me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home