Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bit of honesty from Politicians.

I missed this on Wednesday but it was the quote of the day from David Cameron. Read here.

"There is an element to politics that is a bit like Tomb Raider".

Well I think he is right. You see Lara Croft is a made up character, has several attributes that attract attention away from what is really going on and lives a fairy tale life isolated from the real world. Everything just goes as the puppet master says. Remember how modern day fairy tales start 'If elected I promise....'. It's all one big fairy tale.

Lara Croft is just like a politician, except most are not that good looking, as in the end all you remember are the big tits.

Yes, Lara Croft is just like Cameron.

3 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, Blogger Baht At said...

To you she might be, not to me - for a start Cameron doesn't have necssary joybags for a good shag.

 
At 3:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got me dreaming now. Dreaming of Caroline Flint in skimpy shorts and tee shirt.

 
At 12:31 am, Blogger Bag said...

baht at, I'm a bit concerned that his funbags seems to be the main thing that puts you off Cameron. I'm hoping that was the start of a list. :)

John, Well there are always exceptions but 1 or 2 out of 600+ is not a good percentage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home