Friday, February 15, 2008

Good news for drug dealers.

It seems that the range of goods they will be selling will be increasing soon. Our goverment will their stalinist viewpoints are looking at making a yearly smoking permit compulsary. Photo id no less. You will not be able to buy tobacco without it. Read here.

I wonder if it will have a limits on how much you can buy. Will the totals be recorded in the database? What if you sell some on? Will it be illegal? I can see them useing this as another justification for the id card.

At least when I go to my local dealer I can feel I'm comforted that I'm funding terrorism. Terrorism that is trying to bring the government down. Hell, if I actually believed I was funding the overthrow of this shower it might be worth saying keep the change when I buy my latest fix.

3 Comments:

At 6:23 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger Malthebof said...

Stand by for the requirement that a NVQ in safe smoking to be obtained, before a permit to purchase tobacco is given

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Uber, With all the chemicals in Salmon it is probably more dangerous than dope.

Mal, Never thought of that. Although sometimes I wonder if we are actually giving them ideas when we make these remarks. they would love that. All the boxes ticked. More qualifications, teachers employed, the list goes on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home