Monday, July 16, 2007

I need a holiday.

I've been working non stop on this project for months. It's not very challenging but needs constant supervision and precise documentation. Documentation is not one of my main skills.

Today after dozens of phone calls, EMails and IM messages, I can state quite clearly that if I had stayed in bed all day there would have been just as much done. Probably more as I was interacting with people all day.

Oh and to top it off, the car battery was flat, I can't get my keyboard fixed for a week, I've electronically insulted two friends and the final indignation the baby has reprogrammed my laptop to come up with shift lock or something and I can't turn it permanently off. How embarrassing.

I need a holiday.

4 Comments:

At 2:44 pm, Blogger Linchen said...

dontcha just luuuv mondays?

 
At 5:59 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Take one, Bag. I hereby authorize you.

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

I am almost done with a week off. I am now ready to have another. Hope you can find the time.

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger Bag said...

It'll be finished with in a few weeks. I'll see what i can do then. Although this is the first year I've not made any arrangements. Strange really.

I need to sort something out though even if it is just a week away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home