Monday, July 09, 2007

Faulty Keyboards and laziness.

I screwed around this morning. Sadly not literally and then I got hit with a big chunk of real work just after lunch. The kind I actually get paid for so I had to swing into action. Unfortunately I didn't feel like doing too much action so I struggled through it with no time for blog visits or anything else.

So I'm finished now. Raring to go and see what is out there. As I was finishing my meal I suddenly remembered I was supposed to go into the office and get my laptop fixed. The 'I' and the space keys are playing up. Now I've forgotten it'll be at least a week before I can arrange something else. Oh well! I had more fun at home so it wasn't to bad. So if you see words that don't make sense stick an 'i' or a space in there and see if it makes any difference. Googles spell checker doesn't always pick them up.

It picked up 12 missing I 's n this post but missed three.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 am, Blogger James Higham said...

The kind I actually get paid for so I had to swing into action. Unfortunately I didn't feel like doing too much action so I struggled through it with no time for blog visits or anything else.


Intersting that that is my situation right at this moment with a heap to do and can't get down to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home