Thursday, June 14, 2007

Updated Links.

Just added some new blogs to the sidebar.

These blogs were discovered through the BlogPower awards and the corresponding browsing or some who I've been visiting for a while now but not added until now.

There are some outstanding blogs out there. I wish I had the time to visit them more often.

At the end of the month I'm going to go down the links and remove any that have not posted in the last two months and that will bring my housekeeping up to date.

6 Comments:

At 8:27 pm, Blogger Crushed said...

My blogroll is possibly the worst aspect of my blog- There isn't much logic to it and it's a little sparse.
I also don't read anywhere near as many as I should.

Yours by comparison, is a good cross section of the blogging community

 
At 11:48 am, Blogger Bag said...

When I am browsing if I see a blog I like I read it's back articles. If it has interesting opinions, not just thoseI agree with I put it on my blogroll.

It's not good just to talk about things among people you always agree with.

 
At 7:52 pm, Blogger Lord Nazh said...

thanks for the add bagsy. I put yours on mine also.

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Bag said...

My Lord, as you know I've been visiting your site for a while now. I jump off from James main page because he does the same as I do which is open the links in a new page. It just meant I was lazy in taking so long to add you.

Thanks for the link though. Every bit counts.

 
At 11:43 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

You should have won something or whatever it was you were up for. I think I voted but I can't remember. You are definitely an A+

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Snuffle, Thank you again. You should be running my fan club. James said he would set one up but so far has failed miserably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home