Saturday, June 09, 2007

It must be a full moon. There are so many nutters out.

All the loonies are out lately. Here is the latest from another of these that want as many cars off the road as possible and the speed cut down to 2mph. After that we will all need someone with a red flag walking in front.

Read here as this guy proposes psychometric tests for drivers with the following two questions as examples;
At what speed would you anticipate driving down this road? Bugger! What does that number 30 mean in that sign just over there?
Have you ever left the traffic lights while they have been on red? Red? Mmmm. What other colours are there?

Now this guy might be so thick that he would fall for these questions which by the way would probably be fail questions. Everyone else would not fall for something so obvious. So the next step would be a multi page questions with those ink blots. Data kept in a government DB and analysed for any child abuse, theft, anarchistic tendencies. Not only do you not get a drivers license but a tag to wear instead.

But think of the possibilities for crime fighting. Gun license 'q21345 'Have you ever though of shooting someone?' Mmmm. Difficult one that. How about tick box questions when you want to buy knives. 'Have you ever thought about stabbing a politician or a whishy washy whiney liberal to death?' Bugger, I really need these plastic knifes. What do I say? Yes or No.

What a total tosser. He's another one been added to my list. I'm sorting them by weight so I can balance the rope out. All you need is a single span then. Although it will have to be a long one.

4 Comments:

At 7:55 pm, Blogger Gledwood said...

Your crimefighting references somehow bring my mind to the inevitable New Labour Nanny State - ukh!

In reply to your comment at mine: I've not read an Enid Blyton for many years but when I chanced upon one last week somehow the years fell away... I'd love to be able to say I read it to the tunes of that crap music I mentioned in my post... probably I didn't make it clear enough that the music was coming from one of those Yamaha keyboards with all the presettings THAT is why Ave Maria and JingleBells were playing out because there was scarcely choice of anything else!!

I know I probably said this last time but it IS good to read another British blog for a change. I was starting to wonder where they'd all gone

 
At 8:41 pm, Blogger Bag said...

There are quite a few British blogs out there. I think there must be thousands of them to be honest. It've a couple linked on my blogroll and there is also a link UK Poli Blogs that links to many, many more.

 
At 6:48 pm, Blogger Crushed said...

It will provide more work for people with clipboards.

They keep adding pointless things to driving tests, partly I'm sure to keep motorist levels down.

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Bag said...

And we wonder why so many are driving around without tax and insurance. Soon it will be because the dozy ones won't be able to get driving licenses.

How fast down this back alley here son. Probably get it up to 50 guv providing one of those homeless people pulls their legs back a bit. Mmmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home