Friday, June 15, 2007

It's finished now.

Well, the BlogPower awards have finished. I didn't win but nevertheless am pleased that so many voted for me. Thank you for that. It is nice to know that this little window to my soul is appreciated.

The process itself was quite interesting as well. A little bit of controversy. Next year will, hopefully, benefit from this and will undoubtedly be better. That is if James and his team are going to go through the trauma again.

Thanks again to all those that voted for me.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 pm, Blogger Lord Nazh said...

I didn't win either :(

but I did get that highly rated: "...good enough to be the best loser in an Awards poll" feedback by email heh

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Well you never know, maybe next year will be the one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home