Friday, April 06, 2007

It could have been worse.

It seems our navy people were ill treated by the Iranians. Read here.

After reading about their ordeal I thought to myself that the it could have been worse. A lot worse. They could have treated the prisoners the same we we would have treated the guys we captured. They could have had everything that happened to them plus the infamous water treatment, been beaten and made to stand in these muscle straining positions.

All perfectly legal and conforms to the Geneva Conventions. According to what I have heard anyway.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 am, Blogger Tom Paine said...

Perhaps they would have done, but it was hardly necessary as our sailors and marines proved to be such wimps.

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger Bag said...

Tom, It's funny you should say that because I was going to title this what a bunch of wusses.

 
At 8:51 am, Blogger James Higham said...

On the other hand, I think the torture is an abomination. I say that because i think sooner or later they're going to come for me. Just a feeling.

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I know how you feel. Just keep your eye on DK and a few of the more outspoken ones. Once they start going then run for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home