Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What a nutter.

Seems this guy built himself a Freddy Krueger glove. Read here.

Not a big deal I've seen a few of them since it first came out and remember making some Kung Fu stars in school when they were all the rage. Like everything else in life it's what happens afterwards that makes the difference.

Seems this nutter decided to test it out on his mate. Although he must have been pretty useless as he took a 10 inch knife as well and only managed to inflict four cuts to his face, cuts to his hand and a 1in stab wound to his chest. While the guy was asleep. Jeez, I've had more damage inflicted on me by my granddaughter playing with her toys.

Det Sgt Gary Rogers from Leicestershire Police said the glove was one of the most frightening weapons he had ever seen. "A lot of skill has gone into creating that glove. I have seen some horrific weapons in my life and that is probably the most horrific I have seen." . It may have looked frightening but it isn't a massive job and it clearly wasn't that sharp.

So after all this the guy gets a life sentence. Yet someone who actually does have an idea what to do to kill someone gets hardly anything because the guy fought back and used a standard knife or something.

There must be something else there. Surely this can't be the whole story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home