Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thousands of Terrorist collaborators a year could be in the UK.

At least 4,000 Japanese and 11,000 of various nationalities are filming terrorist targets in the UK every year according to a poll I performed1. Some of these are Westerners, American, Australians and Canadians who clearly must have divided loyalties and need further attention. Some of these are using sophisticated equipment not currently available in the UK2.

This total fabrication is based on this article about a Iraqi man who is in court on terrorist changes because he had a) Videos of the Big Ben, Parliament and the London Eye and b) A video of Osama spouting his views.

I wonder how many of the hundred of terrorist attacks we have thwarted were tourists who have had their holiday snaps stolen by our security people and allowed to return home with their details on our super duper immigration systems and absolutely nothing else. They won't be back again, attack thwarted. Well done boys.

With the load of rubbish I am writing here I could apply for a job in one of our wonderful rags. Loads of facts but absolutely crap and meaningless.

1) I just made up the figures. I asked myself how many tourists go to London and film Big Ben, Parliament and the London Eye. I had absolutely no idea at all so I guessed 15,000 would video all three. I've videoed Big Ben and Parliament but have never seen the London Eye so I'm clearly OK.
2) The Japanese and American tourists always seems to have excellent bits of kit we have to wait six months to acquire. Lucky sods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home