Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Totally ineffectual. Our foreign policy.

Well seems our beloved leader has gone on holiday for a *cough* much deserved rest after his tireless work on the Israeli issues.

Of course absolutely nothing has happened nor is it looking likely at all. He did do one positive thing before he went, he errr, well he left someone else to do the dirty work. Although they clearly will have to make their own conference call arrangements so he will be sadly missed.

I remember when the Americans used to call themselves Canadians because of issues they had around the world and I always wondered why they were not so proud of their country. I even remember discussing this with an American who was working with us on some comms equipment. He just said it was not worth the hassle for the idiots that hated America who would not even consider another view to their own.

Well, now I understand. I'm going to tell people I'm French. That says how bad it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home