Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A motive for the Israelis to keep this going.

I don't know about you but I have taken my eye off the Iraqi ball over the last few weeks. Although I have looked occasionally to see what is going on.

I'm now thinking that in a way it was lucky for Bush and Blair that this Israeli issue had started. It seems to me with the killing in Iraqi hitting another *cough* surge and more dying daily with what looks like bigger attacks as well. Add in the increase in attacks in Afghanistan where we are losing quite a few of our soldiers.

Almost as if Israel is doing Bush and Blair a favour and taking the heat of them while they have a few days respite from the arduous task of ordering more of our troops into danger.

I can see it now. If you do this to give us a few days of something that is not our fault we will stall the UN and keep you stocked with weapons while you take the opportunity to even a few scores. It's worked for Bush but Blair seems to have the dirty end of the stick again because he is alienating all his supporters at home. Sad really.

The more I see him the more I'm convinced he is still well out of his depth. Although I can believe he thinks he is doing a good job. I see so many of these people in my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home