Tuesday, September 13, 2005

We won something. Let's Party.

You have got to smile when you see our win at cricket as front page news. Sadly, it is because we are so rubbish at sports that when we win something, anything at all, we have wild parties to celebrate and the incumbent politicians claim the credit and get involved in the publicity.

Of course, you have to ask how we can be so bad. I'm afraid I have no idea. I don't find watching sport to be entertaining at all. I always liked participation sports but now I'm a fat lazy git I have very little interest at all. I spend a little time watching motor sports but only if I am browsing and I certainly don't record it or take time out to do so.

I suppose in this area I'm in the minority. Funny, really because I've always considered myself to be an average guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home