Sunday, September 25, 2005

A day out for me and my son.

Just had a day out at Gamesday. It's Games Workshops event of the year and they certainly go all out with it. It was held at the NEC for the first time this year and it was certainly a hectic day. My son is really into it and because he is under 16 I have to take him. That makes this the last year I have to go with him being 16 in a couple of months. I might still go anyway as it is quite interesting. Only thing is there is so much to do that the six hours it is open is not enough time to see every time and get involved in the different games. Usually, though, it is enough to see everything you need to see there and see some of the less mainstream games.

Coupled with the early rise to get the coach and the late return I'm quite worn out. So I'm doing nothing else today. An early night beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home