Tuesday, February 19, 2008

and I thought my ex-wife was bad.

Here is this guy who claims that he came (no pun intended) across a woman lying dead in a driveway. Stab wounds and blood all over the place. He then has sex with her and didn't notice she was dead until he was finished. Read here. I've heard of women being unresponsive but never one who is so good at it she doesn't even breathe. Maybe women in London are in a class of their own.

To be honest they should stop the trial now. Put him away for life anyway as anyone who would take advantage rather than check that someone lying in a driveway is OK does not deserve to be out here with the rest of us. With a bit of luck when he is inside he will find out what it means to be taken advantage of.

Although I still find it amazing that this is the guys defence. I very much doubt his lawyer is on a no-win no-fee contract.

6 Comments:

At 2:29 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Well I can only assume that when he ends up with a size 11 asshole he can understand that everyone thought his squeals were just his way of showing he was alive and enjoying it. I'm sure he won't press charges.

I really can't understand people like this. How do we manage to manufacture them in a civilised society.

I suppose he is looking at it that if his defence is accepted then he will get away with it under a legal loophole. Although I suspect he doesn't have a chance at all.

 
At 2:18 am, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:17 am, Blogger Bag said...

Always look on the bright side. Thats me.

 
At 7:39 pm, Blogger Crushed said...

I think necrophilia is still an offence anyway. This means he won't get off, I think. If your intent is to commit a lesser crime, but you in fact commit a greater one, then you are guilty of the greater, just as a person who intends to commit GBH, is guilty of Murder, should death result, as opposed to Manslaughter.

There was a case of a coma patient who got pregnant a few years back, I'm not sure if they caught the perpetrator.

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger Bag said...

CBI, I know what you mean but remember someone saying that the CPS need to be careful what they charge you with. If they charge you for murder but the jury thinks it was not murder they find you not guilty even if they think you actually killed them but by accident. As you are not charged with manslaughter you get off.

I don't see that being a problem here though. The claim she was already dead and thats why he was covered in blood and left his DNA there will soon be used by everyone if he gets off with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home