Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trust is a strange thing.

It seems Lord Guthrie can be trusted because he doesn't 'spill the beans'. So Lord Guthrie said anyway in an interview where he did some bean spilling.

"We used to talk about things," he said. "I could say anything to him because he knew I wasn't going to spill the beans." . Read the full story here about the advice by Lord Guthrie on Zimbabwe.

Well you are spilling them now. So he was wrong and you can't be trusted. But I suppose you stayed quiet long enough to let him get away with it and drop Gordo in it so it isn't all bad news. Although you have fallen off my list of trusted people. (Not that I had him on mine anyway but now he will never get on it).

Got to laugh. The one invasion where we could actually have done some good in the world and we didn't do that one. Is there any decision Blair actually got right?

2 Comments:

At 6:59 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

How many on your list of trusted people, Bag?

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Actually your randyness, I have quite a few on my list of people I can trust. I tend to default to trust anyway although clearly you have to work your way up before I trust people with my deepest secrets. It's worked out fine for me.

However, I'm not a very forgiving person from a lack of trust pov. Once you are on my other list, one you have to do something to get on too. I'll never trust you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home