Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Social services do something right.

Although it's not what we want or even desire.

I've been reading articles like this via the ASI about children being removed from their parents to meet government targets and, to be honest, I didn't want to believe it. I find it unbelievable that any civilised society can do this purely to meet government targets. I know our government and social services are totally useless but to implement a policy like this is immoral.

The interesting bit now I have accepted that our current government is totally amoral, a crime which it's citizens can be imprisoned forever for, is that this has not backfired before now. They must be choosing their victims very carefully. I'm not heard of any social workers being murdered or a group being held hostage or something. They are obviously picking on the weak and powerless. Like the cowards they are. Not for them some nutter who beats up their kid and refuses to let them come in but the poor single woman who actually needs just a bit of help and mistakenly thinks they will help her.

I can assure you that if I had kids and they took them from me purely based on some potential issue then I would be visiting my local school and stocking up on a few items. Then I would be making my feelings known with my newly acquired Uzi and AK47 down at the local social services. Kill them all let God sort them out. They will all then be sent to the other place for their crimes.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bag,

You really have to stop reading the papers and BBC website. You are in danger of becoming seriously unhinged.

Trust me, ignorance is bliss.

Then again, I am reminded of Edmund Burke's wise words about good men doing nothing. So while you are stocking up, make sure you get rid of your suppliers as well.

 
At 4:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm yes. But to be honest, I think most of us are weak and powerless when faced with state bureaucracy. These people do fight back, but it is useless.

 
At 12:33 am, Blogger Bag said...

It's only useless when you fight within the rules set down by the state.

This is the way they work. They define rules that ensure they have powerless subjects. To actually do something outside those rules means imprisonment or ultimatly death.

It's the people that are willing to go outside the rules that actually get something done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home