Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fantasies and real life.

Isn't it funny that when certain things are said we all imagine something different. We all have different perception of things particularly things we know so little about.

In a previous post Henry commented on lesbians not looking like we expect from the films...Err... So Henry says anyway. We all imagine lesbians look like the lesbians in the movies as that is usually the extent of our knowledge and experience. I knew I had a picture so I went looking and here we are.



So just in case people have I have a negative perception about lesbians I can state now I do not. I think they are great. In fact it seems to me the number of girls who have at least experimented is unbelievable. Yet, they are not classed as lesbians. Us blokes on the other hand are less forgiving. We avoid any contact and avoid even the slightest hint that there could be. If someone is even suspected of being interested in another bloke they have to either become gay and join them or make new friends. Strange that.

I find it curious that girls regularly sleep with each other overnight in the same bed. No thoughts or cares. What we hear our imaginations run riot. Us blokes, if we can't get home, are relegated to the sofa and then at every opportunity that fact is pointed out.

In fact my views on gay people as a whole is easily defined. I don't mind them at all. I have no interest in their lives and wouldn't put any restrictions in their way. In saying that one area is adoption which I'm not too sure about. There may be others I have not thought of yet. But in general as long as they don't try anything with me I'm not impacted. I don't care. Well.... maybe the girls.... providing they look like the top lot. That includes forcing gay rights down my throat. I'm not interested. And just to be certain I'm certainly not going to be subjecting my bottom to the attentions of any bloke no matter how gentle he is.

8 Comments:

At 12:14 am, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, most gay men aren't interested in your bottom. Lots of them are just interested in your pencil (for want of a better word) and use mouths. Straight men are always fixated on the bottom thing because of the way the media portrays it.

You need to elaborate on why you are against adoption for gay people. I don't see what the problem is.

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Bag said...

Snuffle, That was what the link was for.

I'm not convinced that putting a young child in an unnatural environment is the right thing to do. By unnatural I mean that without a third party there never could be any children.

However, I have heard that it is better than being in a foster home so it could be another thing that my views differ from reality.

I would like to see a study done on the whole subject.

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger James Higham said...

What movies are those you're referring to, Bag?

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger Crushed said...

I don't oppose gay adoption, but I oppose its forcing on Catholic adoptio agencies.

There should be freedom of choice on the part of the agency in question.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

I am rather like you Bag. I cringe personally, but rather like religion, provided it is not forced down my throat then I have not objection.

Unintentional pun.

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger Bag said...

My Lord, I was thinking about the ones in the American Pie film.

Gotcha.

CBI. I agree but at the same time if you take the kings shilling.....

Clin, that is what gets most people backs up about gay people the youmust accept, you must do this. It may get laws passed but it doesn't get the hearts and bum.... err minds.

 
At 4:12 am, Blogger Ms Smack said...

Love makes a home.

 
At 8:59 am, Blogger Bag said...

Ms Smack. I agree but it also seems that many homes appear to get on without it. Where it's like living with a lodger.

It is also true that love is not enough. Too much love is harmful as well.

Strange but to each their own.

Personally I see love a bit like sunlight. You need to have some to survive as a human, you can have a varied amount and too much does you harm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home