Thursday, June 21, 2007

Someone help me.

It's only been a week and I'm going loopy.

I find I know the names of the people in Balamory and can't get the theme song out of my head plus I find I'm looking forward to seeing Tikkabilla as I quite fancy the little blond woman presenting it. What's worse is that the TV is on for background noise and the baby doesn't even watch it. Although she dances, and I have to as well, whenever any music comes on. And I can assure you it happens a lot. It'll do me good. If I live.

As we are starting potty training I have to relive the joys of cheering when anything appears in the potty as well.

But it's not all bad news. I was finger painting today and, oh sorry, the baby was finger painting today and she made less of a mess than I did.

Anyway off to bed. I need to get my sleep because this is wearing me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home