Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy few days.

I've been a bit busy for a few days. Daughter has gone away for a little holiday and I'm literally left holding the baby. Boy, have I forgotten what it was like. Getting up at 6:30 to 7:00 every day and going all day until 20:00. I thought my stint at this was long gone.

So for the last few days I've just been looking at the BBC site picking a subject and making a five minute comment. Followed by any responses I need to make. I missed going around all the blogs I normally frequent. My mother looked after her for most of the day so I caught up with the blogs today, didn't leave any comments though and finally got rid of the obsolete blogs on my sidebar. So tidying up is complete as well.

And now she is in bed I'm looking at Second Life. That's keeping me busy. So many keys and clicks. Have not found the reload or fire buttons yet. That's all I'm used to.

7 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Blogger lady macleod said...

That mothering gig is hardcore is it not? A very nice thing for you to do for your daughter. I can only imagine she feels safe leaving her baby with you, that says good things about you.

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Thank you for the compliment. I normally look after her on a Friday night through to Saturday night to give my daughter a bit of relief so it's not too unexpected but it's been a while since I've not been able to lie in the next day so it's catching up. She's on the go all day.

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger Unknown said...

But the upside is that she probably loves Grandad to bits.

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Crushed said...

Took the plunge last night.
Just settling in.

I'll see you there, Mr Bag...

 
At 11:53 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Henry, They all do because we rarely tell them off. And thats the way it should be.

CBI. Look forward to it.

 
At 1:49 am, Blogger Ruthie said...

Any chance of baby pictures? :)

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Bag said...

Of course. We will sort something out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home