Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back to normal.

Daughter came home late last night and although I still got up with my granddaughter this morning it will be the last time for a while. I'm looking forward to a wild evening where I go to bed later than 11:30 tonight.

So at 10:00 this morning I took the baby up to see her mum.

Checklist checked, had I done what I was supposed to, Mmmm.

1) Baby still alive, all limbs attached and fully functional. Quick look. Check.

Err. That's it. I don't have many objectives when I am looking after kids.

Here are a couple of photographs I took this week. Posted as requested by Ruthie.

My granddaughter, just a few weeks from her second birthday.



Here she is doing my work while I was worn out.



And here she is relaxing. Don't tell her mum.



Ain't she a cutie. Gets it from her grandad.

4 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Blogger LFB_UK *The Legend* said...

A real cutie mate, you should be proud

 
At 9:27 am, Blogger Unknown said...

What is she holding in the last photo?

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger Bag said...

LFB, They are what we leave behind and I'm proud of them all.

Snuffle, It's an air pistol.

 
At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutie pie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home