Sunday, June 03, 2007

and ended as a peaceful morning.

Well I went round to discuss the kids with the mum this morning.

As expected the mum had been brought up to speed including who the culprits were. I explained from my side what had happened. It wasn't her kids of course. They were suitably apologetic and so was she. She explained how she had given them a hard time and how sorry they were. All this while in the house the kids were running around screaming and shouting and having a good time.

I explained that as far as I was concerned it was over and I would forget it but if something else happened while she was away then next time I would call the police. I said I was not risking my family because her kids were out of control and suggested that she watches who their friends were. She said she had banned the two lads who were here from the house. Well, I remember when my parents didn't like any of my friends. I just ignored them.

I've done what I can. We will just have to see.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Well done! She is in a tough position. Can't wait to hear the update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home