Thursday, May 31, 2007

And he still goes on.

When will he shut up? Here is Blair going on about giving away more and more of our money, this time to Africa, again. Read here.

Although it's too late for him now. He can't just cut a cheque and send it off by the time he is gone all this will be forgotten or we will just bomb Sudan or something and say each bomb was £1K and we used X and we will count that as aid.

In reality Gordo won't mind slipping a few mill. After all the commons tea expenses are greater than that but he needs all the real money to keep his bloated public sector above water. Think of it like the local single mother slipping a quid into the envelope for the red cross. Makes her feel good, she can't really afford it but it won't break the bank.

Although now Gordo is in charge can't he have a Kelly done to Blair. They must have trees in Africa.

5 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Blogger CityUnslicker said...

I just posted something similar. This is driving me mad. All at our expense too.

How much is his ego worth?

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Gledwood said...

Charity begins at home... that's what I'm tending to believe more and MORE nowadays...

Tony Blair... the name makes me sick. And I can't stand that forced smile Gordon Brown puts on. It really does not suit him any more than his natural thunderous countenance.

BAG??

What a name!

Found you via someone called IngleSoc? or something? who I said hi to he said hi back I chanced upon his blog via friends of friends type of thing... well at least you've got a PoV we're all getting crushed by the machine there won't be too many like you LEFT within a coupla years you know that...

Gledwood "vol 2" ...

 
At 5:51 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

I believe he's emigrating to Sierra Leone.

 
At 9:52 pm, Blogger Bag said...

I'm sorry to say I started thinking that way about charity a while ago. That was before the NSPCC fiasco and the wasted aid to Africa when Brown was wasting £1Bn of our money on aid for Africa. I just tell the collectors I give at work. It's true.

How I got the name Bag is a long and complicated story. I may tell it some day in my memoirs. Suffice to say it was coined by a two year old trying to ask me if I wanted tea or coffee visiting her mums house. Her mum was one of those tea in a pot people but only had tea bags that day. She started with Teabag OK? and the next time I visited the kid just shortened it to Bag and started calling me it when she saw me. She thought it was my name. It just stuck.

Oh wait! That is the story. Clearly not as long and complicated as I thought.

Is it Ingsoc? As in the Crushed by Ingsoc blog. I found him quite recently through the Blogpower group.

Things will change in the UK. It has to. The bloated monster is robbing too many now and still can't keep up. That's why we have Enron accounting and still have to sell the family silver. The cupboards are getting bare.

Something will snap in the next few years. Personally I'm surprised that it is taking so long but it has been pointed out nobody is starving yet. Still, so many people seem to be taken in by it. It does not bode well for the future. We have clearly turned into a nation that expects something for nothing and to be looked after by the state.

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Sierra Leone. Is that a new model of Ford?

Only joking. Who is going there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home