Monday, May 07, 2007

Catching up with the gossip.

Talking to the next door neighbour about the magpies that have been around lately. Seems they went in his shed to see what was going on and another nicked food from one of his kids plates.

Anyway, he brought me up to date with the gossip. It seems the guy that died last week, read here, didn't get a beating that went out of control as I thought. It seems that he had an argument with his missus and was kicked out. He went to the pub to drown his sorrows and when he went home the locks were changed. He then climbed up a ladder onto the roof and slipped. Drinking and ladders have turned really dangerous since Newton invented gravity.

Splat. I knew him. He was slightly younger than I am and worked for RM. He was also a classmate of my neighbours. Just shows what a simple error can do to you when you use alcohol and try thinking.

I wonder if his missus need comforting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home