Friday, March 02, 2007

Is there a problem with Blogger?

Is it me or is there a lot of issues with Blogspot pages and links? I've been getting a few error pages when trying to load Blogger sites. In addition those I do load I can't comment on because almost everybody uses the word validation and if you can't load the pictures the chances of you getting the password right is pretty slim.

Maybe I should increase the work i am doing to set up my blog on my own site. If I spend a couple of hours on it this weekend I will have spent, well, a couple of hours on my task. OK. So far I set the blog up on 8-Jan-2007, and it works, total time 30 minutes and have not done anything since then. Better get a move on.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 pm, Blogger Snafu said...

Bags, Blogger does seem a little all over the place at the moment!

From experience, I've found that the best way to leave comments is to preview it before posting it!

Don't forget that there is also confusion as you now have to use your Google account to logon rather than blogger account details.

I can't think of anyhting more infuriating than leaving a long comment only for it to be lost in the ether...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home